2013年7月16日星期二

You Should Know the Tips from a Massage Therapist






Over the last 10 years as a massage in suzhou therapist I've never had someone ask me if it was o.k. to receive a massage. When I've denied clients massage due to a medical condition some graciously understand, others have begged me to change my mind, and a few have found another therapist. I don't think people take us as seriously as they should.

Before giving or receiving massage in nanjing it is important to understand how massage affects the body. For some medical conditions massage techniques have to be tailored to the condition or eliminated altogether. A blood clot, thrombus, is a perfect example. Clots are typically found in veins and veins increase in diameter as they travel back to the heart, so there isn't much resistance to slow them down.

A dislodged thrombus traveling through the circulatory system is called an embolus. Blood returning to the heart from the body is pumped directly to the lungs where it is re-charged with oxygen. In this case the embolus will become lodged in the lungs causing a pulmonary embolism. Yes, I do know someone who's co-worker had a pulmonary embolism after receiving a massage nanjing. Now that I have your attention, I'll outline the basics. If you're ever in doubt about giving or receiving a massage please consult your physician or massage therapist.

没有评论:

发表评论